Short horror stories that will creep you out.


1) I woke up to the sound of my bed creaking , and a faint sound of the clock just across the bed pointing exactly 2:30 and out the blue a creepy hand dragged me out of the bed.
Terrified by the night mare I woke up, while the clock struck 2:28 and began the creaking sound.
2) I was watching a haunted house episode and was startled to notice the house looked just like mine; well it included the same photo frame in the same place with my photo on it
3) I was dropping my 6 year old niece to school in my car. At the signal she kept staring at a laundry shop very seriously. We knew the owner of the shop Mr. Joseph. “You notice anything different about Uncle Joseph” I asked
She turned worriedly towards me and said “He will die today evening, as that huge current pole will fall on the shop.” 
“How do you know” I asked nervously
“I just know, like you will die in an accident just a few minutes after him” and turned away leaving me baffled. I thought to myself this creepy kid always hated me.
When I was returning home from college I came across the shop and Mr. Joseph just waved to me.  I was so relieved, that kid always predicted right and He didn’t deserve to die that creepy kid did
4) I was in the mortuary examining the cause of death of 7 victim’s present there. The only thing that ran in my mind was my senior doctor advising me in that very place “the best way to know the cause is to speak to the dead , they will answer” by what he meant was thorough focus on every minute detail but I guess they took the statement a bit too serious
5) “3, 2, 1... I am coming baby, where are you come out” I kept searching for her in my house with lights turned off, playing hide and seek was fun this way. I could hear her giggling. It is a fun game but better she played it seriously, as little does she know I am going to kill her.
6) I was following an old man in the graveyard one cold night as a part of the dare game me and my friends played every get together. He walked past all the graves without getting distracted. Winning was tough as I was frightened while my friends kept giggling from far behind. I kept following him a little closer when I stumbled on a grave stone. The old man turned back and tried to find the source of the sound with bloodshot eyes while I crawled to hide from him. He ran away outside the grave “ Scare the human was always fun”

7) “I look great” I told myself, setting my hair in the restroom, I got a reply,” yes you do!” from my reflection smiling back at me.

~priyanka