These pictures will make you smile :)

Once I was scrolling down through Facebook feed, a page popped up in my Facebook suggestions. Reading it’s title I followed this page - So I asked them to smile and started scrolling down through it.
And with the little stories up there, all the pictures made me smile :)
  • He was walking along the sidewalk one evening, past Luna Park, in St. Kilda, Melbourne, Australia...so I asked him to smile.
  • He stopped his autorickshaw and agreed to take me to the Jama Masjid, so I could photograph the Friday afternoon prayers in Aurangabad, Maharasthra, India...so I asked him to smile.
  • He was waiting in line at 7 AM, outside the post office opening at 11 AM, that exchanges invalidated 500 and 1000 Rupee notes for newly printed currency, in Jojowar, Rajasthan, India...so I asked him to smile.
  • She was walking down the sidewalk one evening, with her husband, along a busy street in St. Kilda, Melbourne, Australia...so I asked her to smile
  • He watched me photograph an elderly man performing rituals on the bathing steps of Tulsi Ghat, in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India...so I asked him to smile.
These are just 5 random pictures from the page. Follow it up for more smiles :)
.
Addition - my favorite
Smile because it increases face value.
“You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” - Charlie Chaplin
Peace :) Spread Smiles :)